Monday, June 09, 2008

A Good Start ?


My little performance last saturday at Tivoli de Helling didn't go entirely as planned but I learned a lot. Like I'm better at improvising arrangements than following predetermined arrangements and I need a different midicontroller because I hit the stop button on this one to easily :)

Anyway, I hope I can get another chance soon, the music works, the sound was fine as well....

Gear in use:
Mac Book Pro running Ableton Live (duh)
Waldorf Pulse
Waldorf Q
Nord Rack II
Motu 828 Mk 2
Presonus Digimax FS (these last two providing 16 audio outs)
Kaoss Pad 2 inserted on the drum bus for stutters etc.
mini KP for woosh woosh sounds
Remote Zero SL controller (stop button to close to next scene button.... use my own config next time)

I used Tivoli de Helling's Soundcraft MH3 mixer & effects...

Thanks to Jacob Bours for taking pics and Marie-José for making videorecordings

No comments: