Freek Fabricius from 030303 called today to ask me if I would do a set on the second stage of the Outhouse festival this year. Of course !
I played this venue in the late 90's with Human Beings, one of our last gigs and it was great. It will be a pleasure to return. The festival has a nice program which I am sure will soon show on http://www.outhouse.nl. I assume you will all show up for this event :) And: Two of my Berlin mates are playing as well: Redshape & DJ T.raumschmiere !
So, back to work in the studio soon to make sure this one will turn out to be all I want it to be !
Thanks to R.J. Bokje for the pic on Flickr !
Outhouse Festival, Open air theatre Cabrio, Soest, NL. August 30, 2008
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment